Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ladies and Aspiring Gentlemen

Good Evening and Welcome.

It is my pleasure to be speaking with you about one of my favourite subjects: Ladies.
It is also with humble words that I am going to impart to the men in the audience the reasons why we should be treating our Ladies with more respect, admiration, fascination and earned equality than we've ever seen. The corollary to that is, of course, how to go about doing it.

Believe me - this is one of the foremost subjects both requiring and lacking attention in today's modern world, but it is sadly underaddressed.
Therefore, a modern voice is needed to address the males in the audience in an effort to bring about an insightful view on choices we can make so that we evolve in ways that are currently lacking.
I will be touching on many issues that are affected by man's actions and his interactions with women - from manner and etiquette to sexual pleasure and responsibilities. Nothing is or should be taboo in consideration of a saner, more peaceful and more pleasurable world.

The half of the population that is directly responsible for bearing the other half's existence deserves no less.

I lead by example and challenge you to do the same so that I can call more of my brothers gentlemen and see more of my sisters live safe and happy lives each and every day.

Gentlemen, take your mark . . .

2 comments:

Amy said...

As a woman having 2 young boys, I am concerned about them not having a Gentleman father. Their father believes we should be completly equal. I'm trying to find info on balancing old-school gentleman & equality of today.
Help Please.

Allat said...

Hey there Amy,

I wish you all the best in raising your two boys, especially with the challenges of today's world.
It is, unfortunately, a man's world and that doesn't always mean that boys have an easy time in growing up to be the fine, upstanding young men they could be.

Whether it is and old-school gentleman thing or just being an honest, open and sincere person, a man who values others equally and treasures a woman as his counterpart is doing well.

In being completely equal, you'll have two young men who actually stand out, as the balance is decidedly unequal at the moment.
A true gentleman will go a bit further, to try to tip the scales and do the right thing for the world, as we're sorely in need of a re-balancing.

If you'd like any further information, I suggest you check out artofmanliness.com and ask me some more questions!

all the best,

Steve